Dr. Swapna Sebastian MBBS, MD (General medicine). MRCP (UK), FRACP.
Dr. Sebastian is a neurologist practising on the Gold Coast.
She completed neurology training from the Royal Brisbane, Princess Alexandra and the Gold Coast Hospitals. She trained in epilepsy at the Royal Brisbane Hospital and epilepsy remains her main area of interest. She also has a keen interest in multiple sclerosis, headache and peripheral nerve disorders.
- - Outpatient consultation services for
- general neurological conditions,
- epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy
- - Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for Chronic Migraine, Cervical dystonia,
- Hemifacial spasm and Blepharospasm.
- - Botulinum Toxin(BOTOX) for Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis.
She is a member of the RACP (Royal Australasian College of physicians), ANZAN (Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists) and the RCP (Royal College of Physicians, UK).
Website Material © Neurocare 2014.
Site Build & Hosted by Selwood Media & Design